Monday, April 4, 2011

My legacy!

The cry of my heart on my birthday!

My legacy!

I can't imagine anything better,
Than being the clay in the hands of the master sculptor,
The idea in the mind of the master architect,
The brush in the hands of the master painter,
The words in the mind of the master poet,
The pencil in the hand of the master craftsman,
The soldier in the service of commander in chief of the world,
Let this be my legacy Lord,
Numberless touched with Christ,
By Christ, through me,
There couldn't be a life better lived.

© 2011 afeseh ngwa hilary

2 comments:

  1. Powerful words! May He hear and answer your prayer!

    I noticed today is your birthday, Petit frere. How do I wish you a happy birthday na? My vocabulary doesn't have the words to adequately express how I feel. I may need to borrow some words from you. Wow!

    In simple words, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May you continue to search His purpose for your life, and then live according to that purpose.

    You're all that, and then some....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Amen Grande soeur! You're the best :) :)

    ReplyDelete